Join Contact List or email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Available Litter:
Deposits: August 2020 (date TBC)
Pick-up: October 2020 (date TBC).
• Groodle puppies (golden or cream coat expected) - Parents Teddy and Lara
• Labradoodle puppies (golden coat expected) - Parents Teddy and Lexi
PRICE: $3800 - $4200 (depending on expenses and litter size).
DEPOSIT: $500 (to secure your puppy at birth) / Pay balance at pick-up (in cash).
• The deposit is non-refundable but you can select a different pup at pick-up (if others are available).
• Unfortunately, we are unable to arrange a meet prior due to quarantine and disease control reasons. However, photos of the puppies will be available when the puppies are about 1 month old.
• We only offer local pick-up (unfortunately we are unable to offer puppies for flight travel).
Queensland Dog Breeder Register Supply Number: BIN0003274180712
Our Groodle and Labradoodle Puppies Come
Worm + Tick + Flea Treated
We are a registered breeder located in the hinterland of the Gold Coast (1 hour from Brisbane), on an acreage in the middle of the bush and surrounded with hills, valleys, creeks and abundant wildlife that keeps our dogs and puppies happy and entertained every day! We give our dogs, who are first and foremost our pets and part of our family, a lot of love, attention and a great diet based on natural and premium sourced dry food, occasionally complemented with fresh food for additional vitamins and minerals, such as eggs, chickpeas and sardines. We are also qualified energy healing practitioners and we spend a lot of time giving our dogs and their puppies energy and holistic treatments, which they love! We are not a large breeding business, so we can give our dogs all the attention and care they need. They live a beautiful and safe life on our acreage, and spend a lot of time with us and socialising with other dogs and humans. Their puppies also enjoy this lifestyle during their first few weeks, ensuring a great start in life.
✔ Parents are DNA Tested For Genetic Diseases
The parents and pups are vaccinated, medicated against worms, fleas and ticks, and kept on a premium and healthy diet.
Teddy – Standard Poodle (Purebred - Apricot Colour)
Dad of all puppies
✔ DNA Tested For Genetic Diseases
Everyone is impressed by Teddy's stature, looks and health! He is an amazingly gentle soul with a beautiful and fluffy coat, and very clever too. He is a model of health, strength and vitality, and we hope that some of his personality will show up in his puppies too.
Luna – Golden Retriever (Purebred - Golden Colour)
Mum of Groodles (Poodle x Golden Retriever)
✔ DNA Tested For Genetic Diseases
Luna has amazing maternal instincts and is very intelligent, understanding a lot of what we tell her. She is also very affectionate and loving, loves cuddling and adores her food. She is very ‘intuitive’, always curious and enjoys getting attention.
Lara – Groodle (Golden / Cream Colour)
Mum of Groodles (Poodle x Groodle)
✔ DNA Tested For Genetic Diseases
Lara is such a gentle soul. She has an incredibly soft and fluffy coat, and spends most of her day with her best buddy Lexi. They tend to play all day and look for something new to smell and explore on the property.
Lexi – Labradoodle (Golden / Red Colour)
Mum of Labradoodles (Poodle x Labradoodle)
✔ DNA Tested For Genetic Diseases
Lexi has such a magnificent stature and is incredibly curious and adventurous. Lexi and Lara are best buddies and tend to do everything together. She is very alert and is always the first dog on the scene.
Groodle and Labradoodle Puppies
We chose to breed standard size Groodles and Labradoodles for their amazing temperament, their low-shedding coat, their beautiful look and adorable personality.
Groodle and Labradoodle adults are expected to be about
30kg and 50-60cm tall at shoulder height (approximately). However, it is difficult to guarantee this.
Groodles and Labradoodles have been bred for the main goal of human companionship and to make them extraordinary family pets. They have a low-shedding / hypoallergenic coat, are easy-going and easy to train, very loyal, tend to love kids and, being a hybrid breed, they tend to be healthier and have less genetic conditions than pure breeds. Every week we hear of people who recently met a Groodle or Labradoodle and now want to adopt one.
If you have the space (especially a large backyard), we most definitely recommend getting two puppies. They will entertain and keep each other company day and night, and will still love more than anything spending time with you and your family. Please feel free to discuss with us if you would like more information about raising two puppies together.
Recommended General Puppy Care Information:
General Care Information
Health Care Information
What to Buy for your Pup
Raising Groodles and Labradoodles
• Groodles and Labradoodles are very intelligent, gentle and affectionate in nature. They are the perfect family dog and are generally great with kids. Groodles and Labradoodles respond very well to training and usually have a lower shedding, more allergy friendly coat.
• Groodle and Labradoodle puppies can be much more energetic and cheeky when they are young before they settle down. Remember that they are ‘kids’ – they need help and guidance in order to become well-balanced in our human world.
• It is recommended to start basic training straight away. Some of the basic training knowledge is provided in website links on this page, and you can easily find much more detailed information online. We also recommend to attend a local puppy school, they are a lot of fun for both the puppies and their humans.
• Your Groodle or Labradoodle puppy will require on-going vaccines and treatment for worms / ticks / fleas to stay healthy.
• Groodle and Labradoodle puppies will obviously grow older and much bigger. This is important to keep in mind when considering getting a Groodle or Labradoodle puppy.
• Groodles and Labradoodles love walking and playing, and are not generally suitable for apartment living.
Pictures of our Previous Litter (2018)
You will be required to sign our Health Guarantee & Terms document and provide additional contact details when you pick-up your puppy.
We have taken great care to make sure that your new puppy is healthy and shows no signs of infectious disease.
If a congenital condition or malformation is found within 48 hours of purchase and verrified by the breeder's chosen vet, you will be entitled to return the puppy and receive a full refund within 48 hours of purchase.
If the puppy should suffer from an infectious disease, either viral or bacterial, within 48 hours of purchase, you must contact us immediately. Treatment and medication costs recommended by the breeder's choosen vet will be covered by the breeder. This is limited to the original diagnosis made within 48 hours of purchase.
This health guarantee is limited to examinations and treatment performed by the breeder's chosen vet as they are our trusted and recommended pet health care provider.
It is the new owner’s responsibility to seek professional veterinary advice about vaccination schedules, treatment, medication, feeding and all other aspects of caring for your new puppy.
Due to the risks of catching the parvo virus (which can be deadly to puppies), veterinarians recommend avoiding taking your puppy to public parks and other places where other dogs have been until they are fully vaccinated (around 12 weeks of age - to be discussed with your vet). This is very important.
Our puppies are primarily available for local pick-up, as traveling long distances at this early age may cause stress and have an negative effect on their health. For this reason, should we agree to have them transported (at the buyer's expense), any travel beyond south-east QLD and north-east NSW will void our health guarantee.
Our puppies are NOT FOR BREEDING purposes and must be desexed by 12 months of age unless a waiver is granted (proof of desexing must be provided within 12 months of age or the puppy must be returned without compensation). This is to support government issued animal welfare initiatives and guidelines.
This health guarantee does not cover injury or any condition due to inappropriate handling, housing, feeding or health management by the buyer, including issues relating to ticks and fleas.
The health of your puppy after 48 hours of purchase will be your responsibility.
This agreement does not cover changes to your personal circumstances, including change of mind, family allergies towards your puppy or if your body corporate / landlord does not allow you to keep the animal at your address. Deposits and payments are non-refundable under these same conditions.
Pick-up of puppies is arranged at a nearby public park for security and quarantine reasons as the pups are housed in the breeder's home. Pictures of the puppies' space and parents are available on the website. Please also note that, as part of the Gold Coast Breeder Registration, and to receive a breeding permit, the breeder's premises have been thoroughly inspected and a comprehensive breeders code of conduct is enforced.
The buyer's contact details may be forwarded to the relevant government pet registration authority (transfer fee payable by the breeder) and may be kept on a database for parent dog lineage records.
Requirements for potential buyers:
- Buyers must be over 18 years of age.
- Buyers must buy the puppy for themselves (puppies are not suitable for gifts without the recipient being aware).
- Buyers must not have been cautioned for or convicted of any breach of animal welfare law such as neglect, cruelty or abandonment.
- Buyers may be required to register their pet with their city council (please make sure to check this to avoid fines).
- Buyers must ensure to have suitable enclosures, housing and care equipment before buying a puppy.
- Buyers must ensure they have the long-term capacity to provide appropriate care, socialisation and exercise for the puppy / dog.
- Buyers accept to take all required steps to re-home their puppy / dog to a good home should unforeseen changes in their circumstances prevent them from being able to keep it. Puppies are not to be re-sold to shops.